Voter Information: For information on Voter Registration and Absentee Ballots, please click on the following link:
Board Member Candidacy:
There are three (3) three year seats up for election on the Board of Education in the upcoming School Elections that will be held on April 21, 2009
To become a member of a local Board of Education in New Jersey, you must:
• Be able to read and write
• Hold citizenship and one year's residency in the school district
• Have no interest in any contract with, or claim against the Board
• Not hold office as mayor or member of the municipal governing body
• Be registered to vote in the district and not be disqualified as a voter under N.J.S.A. 19:4-1
Any community member that qualifies with the above legal requirements and would like to become a member of the Shrewsbury Board of Education, should come into the Business Office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and pickup a School Board Candidate Kit.
Petitions for candidacy are due back (completed in full and notarized as directed) to the Business Office by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, March 2, 2009.